Here's a card that would be great for any man in your life, be that Dad or Grandad.
Antique stamp set by Rare Earth
White stamping card
Dark green card
Buff coloured card
Rare Earth decorative paper pack
Kuretake Clean Colour Pens
Clear Glass ink pad
Silver embossing powder
Espresso embossing powder
- Score and fold the Buff card in half to make an A5 folded card base.
- Cut a piece of fancy green paper to 20.3 x 14.2cm and stick this to the card front.
- Cut a strip of dark green card to 20.3 x 5cm
- Cut a piece of the leafy paper to 20.3 x 4.5cm and attach this to the green strip.
- Wrap a length of dotty ribbon around this long strip and attach the ends to the back to conceal. Now attach this to the front, left of the card.
- Cut two ovals of different sizes; the smaller one from dark green card and a slightly larger one from the leafy paper. Stamp your greeting on the green card using Clear Glass and emboss with silver powder. Stick the green card with the message on top of the leafy one.
- Attach two little flags of ribbon behind the ovals.
- Cut a panel from green card using a fancy label and another smaller one from white card.
- Stamp Antique with Clear Glass and emboss with espresso powder onto the white label.
- Colour him in using Kuretake Clean Colour pens, colours: Oatmeal, Gray Brown, Bright Yellow and Wine Red.
- Add a shadow around his feet using Ochre
- Add some background to him using Light Blue and some water.
- Attach the white label to the green label and stick it to the card using foam pads.
- Add the message oval, also on foam pads.
- Cut three leaves from the leafy paper, shape with a ball tool and attach using gel glue to the bottom right of the label panel. Add some seed heads to finish.